Thoughts, Notes, Reminders, Stories... and everything else...

Monday, December 21, 2009

Somedays Better Than Others


"And through it all she offers me protection 
a lot of love and affection 
whether I'm right or wrong 
and down the waterfall. 
wherever it may take me 
I know that life wont break me 
when I come to call, she wont forsake me."


So i do not know why but these lyrics were the background music of the day today. People say you can never go back in time. They couldn't be more wrong. Well in theory you could not. But i have my personal time machine that transported me to the good ol' days. 

My day started with me getting up at 6 am. But my dad had to go out of station so i could not go to college for the first hour. then i got lazy and decided to go for the third hour.  Armaan sat with me for that hour. Let me not talk further on what I did in class. So after class me and Rini went to forum AGAIN. Ha ha no actually she wanted to buy some gifts for her parents. So we went shopping. She bought a lipstick for her mum and decided to buy something for her dad some other time. I then suggested we go to Pizza Hut for lunch. It was yum! 

Now i do not want to bore you further with the details. I actually just wanted to blog about the awesomeness of friendship. Now to be honest i don't have many close friends. Sure i KNOW many people but I at least don't consider them my friends (this is strictly for my orkut friends and FB friends and some friends from abroad who i talked to on omegle.com, Let NOBODY misunderstand that Im talking about them. It has happened). So when i lose one of my good friends someone i considered my best friend, it kind of takes a toll on you. Sure when i first left my friend i didn't feel a thing. I did not want her then i wanted her gone. And i have been hitting my head on the wall a lot for doing that. So she moved on, unfortunately i did not, even though i thought i did. It started setting in after a few weeks of our breakdown. I realized my foolishness. But i acted like I did not care about it. I bitched, snarled, made fun of her, not cause I it was necessary but cause i was jealous. I made another group. They were good where they were, nice people i have no complaints but neither of them we as good as her. She just made everything so easy. We just connected. I could not connect as well with anyone else. 

So when i was done with pretending like i did not need her anymore in my life. I manned up and apologized for the way i treated her. She accepted it and we swore not to fight anymore (Fat chance huh?). But things still did not go back to normal (and no normal is not my favorite word). But i was finally over my guilt, from there i was happy again. Even if it did not go back to the usual i could take off the burden from my chest. I started spending more time with myself and people i liked (my grandparents, my neighbor and his three cutie pups, my cousin). 

Then yesterday we both decided to hang out. And it was back to the old times. Acting silly mad and everything in between (i don't know if there is anything in between).And then today again we spoke a lot. We started off from  where we left off, now how many people can say that they have done this). So that was my trip back in time.


Now i look to the present. Take each day one day a time. Wider my horizons. Um actually just hope i can get up early tomorrow cause i have to go to college again. So let's start with that shall we. So till next time take care, and be safe. 
Merry Christmas Everyone, Enjoy yourselves

xoxo
-N

No comments:

Post a Comment