Thoughts, Notes, Reminders, Stories... and everything else...

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Update To Life!!! My LIFE!

I had like 15 mins to spare so here goes:

1. iPhone 3GS hasn released here yet.. shit!
2. Dad wants to know an iPAD.. no i dont want an iPad i want an i-P-H-O-N-E
3. Got 42/50 in my Business Communication Paper.... too bad the subject isn considered much.
4. Won my first prize in a lottery kind of thing.. my prize? A chinese watch.
5. The next day snoopy ate the watch
6. Got a new iPod nano.... Pink.. i know.. but they did not have purple.
7. Went to a Shitfaced asscrap dumbfuck Party.. or so it was called.. ive seen better.. but was organized pretty well...
8. Zeroed in on the UK Universities i want to pursue.. discussion with dad still pending
9. Finished almost all Nicholas Spark books
10. Snoopy has ruined almost my whole room
11. I need to go shopping.
12. Lost my wallet.. with my debit card.
13. Got that cancelled
14. Getting a new one
15. Saw princess and the frog, zombieland.
thats all i can remember.. now i really gtg.. bye

No comments:

Post a Comment