Thoughts, Notes, Reminders, Stories... and everything else...

Monday, April 12, 2010

I will try:

1. To blog more often than i do. Cause i have a lot of things to talk about. So yeah!
2. Not use abusive language or keep it to the minimum. I can see how that can  offend people. The thing is sometimes something just triggers a sort of spark in me to blog so I'm all fired up then and things just flow then.
3. Im goin to blog more on personal experiences.
4. I will post the same stuff on tumblr.com. Or atleast i will put the things i feel are relevant.
5. I have other Blogs as well, go to my profile and check them out.
6. Please leave any suggestions/comments after my blog.. this way i know what you guys feel. I want to make this as interactive as possible.
7. Let's share stuff cause we more or less go through the same things.
8. Ok thats it. So lets have a great time blogging!

Thanks for viewing my blog!

If you want to follow me on twitter the link is in the sidebar --------> (it's the follow me button)
My facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=675003884

No comments:

Post a Comment